Premier Soccer Academy
Saint James, NY | Commack, NY | Hauppauge, NY | Elwood, NY | H.B.C, NY Little League Soccer Camps
If your child is interested in being active, our approved soccer pee-wee training program is perfect for your child. Our pee-wee program is perfect for 4 and 5 year-olds.
Teaching your child important soccer playing techniques they can build on.
Our certified teachers and coaches promote safe soccer playing and teach your child how to warm up and provide proper instructions on how to avoid injury when practicing. We make our pee-wee program fun!
Pee-Wee Training Goals:
- Incorporate team games
- Special awareness movements
- Soccer skills
- Teach about the game
- Our staff consists of Educators in the Commack School District and throughout Long Island.
Training sessions for the Pee-Wee's will be available once a week during the fall and spring Pee-Wee season. Premier Soccer also offers Pee-Wee camps.
What Our Pee-Wee Program Offers:
- Certified teachers and coaches running the sessions.
- Dynamic warm-ups and locomotor skill acquisition.
- Introduction to Soccer Skills through the use of games and fun activities.
- Great for beginners to be comfortable with soccer in a pressure-free setting
- Scrimmage time to give the players more time in a game-like setting.
- Reinforces soccer skills needed for Sunday Pee Wee Games.
- Fun time with kids in the community helping to establish healthy lifestyles and
- Low coach to player ratios to ensure individual attention and safety